Recommendations for things to do
in Puerto Peñasco.
* Prepare an ice-chest, some sun block, and head for an incredible day at the beach!
* Sip on a margarita while enjoying one of the many sunset cruises.
* Play 18 holes of golf at one of the spectacular local golf courses.
The Links at Las palomas tel: (638) 108 1000
Peninsula en el Mayan Palace, tel: (638) 383 0443
The Club at Laguna del mar, tel: (638) 383 0400
* Visit the Intercultural Center for the Study of Deserts and Oceans (CEDO) and participate in one of their many ecotours!
More information http://www.cedointercultural.org/
* Enjoy a magnificent sunset while dining at one of the traditional restaurants in the Malecon.
* Visit the Pinacate Biosphere Reserve and Desert of Altar by going through the Reserve’s Visitors Center or touring the incredible Maar craters. Truly a unique experience in one of Mexico’s 13 wonders.
More information: http://elpinacate.conanp.gob.mx/
* Visit the folk-art shops along Calle 32 (Peñasco’s Rodeo Drive).
* Buy fresh fish, shrimp, or clams in the Fish Market located in the Old Port.
* Enjoy the Sea of Cortez by kayak, jet-ski, or on a thrilling banana-boat ride.
* Visit the CET-MAR Aquarium, located at the entrance to Las Conchas.